where to publish a research article

The journal is the best in my academic field


I believe that the

journal is likely to accept my article



I have published with the journal before



I am guided by the recommendations of my collaborators and/or supervisor



The journal has a high impact factor



The journal does not restrict my ability to post pre-prints online



My learned society partners with this publisher



I know the journal is read by the people who I want to see my article



I trust the journal's quality assurance processes



I have an existing relationship with the journal as a peer reviewer or an academic advisor



The journal offers an open access option which makes my article freely available on publication



The journal does not make page or colour charges



The journal allows me to publish supplementary materials



The journal's speed from receipt of my article to decision and then publication


I know or respect editors or board members of the journal

No comments:

Post a Comment